About Us

The Belton Cemetery was founded in 1875. The 20-acre cemetery is at the northwest corner of South Scott Avenue and Cambridge Road in Belton, Cass County, Missouri.  Belton is about 20 miles south of downtown Kansas City, Missouri, just off U.S. Highway 71.

The cemetery is owned and managed by the Belton Cemetery Association, which is a general not-for-profit organization governed by a 15-member Board of Directors. The cemetery or association aren't connected with the City of Belton or any other political body.

Overview of the Belton Cemetery